|2018 Memberships||Golf Instruction|
|Property Owners - $270.00||30 Min Junior Golf Lessons
(17 and under ) - $30.00
|Non-Property Owners - $295.00|
* Junior members receive unlimited golf, unlimited range, and handicap service.
2018 Junior Golf Camp
Monday to Thursday, July 2 - 5, 2018
Registration for Sudden Valley Golf Members and Property Owners is Tuesday, April 10th.
Junior Golf Camp Registration for Non-Members and Non-Property Owners starts on April 11th at 9:00am. Registration must be in person, by fax or email. Registration forms and payment must be presented at time of registration. Please email forms and payment to email@example.com
2018 Registration Form
- Open to all junior golfers from age 7 to 15. All 7 year olds must be cleared prior to Junior Camp.
- All skill levels are encouraged to participate.
- Every aspect of the game of golf will be covered.
- Lunch is provided following instruction each day.
- The final day is tournament day. All juniors will have an opportunity to play on the golf course. Junior golfers will be paired with like ages and skill levels. Junior Camp starting time will be based on the junior golfer's tee time. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the tee time.
PGA Junior Golf League
The 2017 Whatcom and Skagit County Junior Golf League is designed to give juniors on-course experience in a tournament environment. There are a total of six golf clubs in Whatcom and Skagit County’s participating in the league, each of which will have a golf team. The season will consist of seven matches, one at each of the participating golf courses. Both boys and girls in grades 4th – 8th are welcome to participate.
Teams participating in the Junior Golf League
Sudden Valley G&CC
Click here for more information and registration form